Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 2 lbs. skin-on, boneless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade
- 1 cup Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Place chicken thighs in a large resealable plastic bag with Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade. Seal bag and shake to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and oil grate.
- Grill chicken, skin-side down, until marked, about 5-6 minutes.
- Flip, brush with Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce and continue to grill about 5 minutes until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.