- 4, ¾” thick pork chops
- ¾ cup Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade
- Place pork chops in a bag and top with Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade. Seal the bag and refrigerate at least 20 minutes-8 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove pork chops from bag and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chops 8-9 minutes, turning once, until they reach 145°F using an instant-read thermometer.
- Let sit 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables and seasoned rice.