- 1/2 cup Margaritaville Pineapple Chili-Lime Marinade
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 Mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 Avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 Head romaine lettuce, chopped or 1 package mixed greens
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Scallions, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, diced (optional)
- Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Place chicken breasts in a bowl, top with Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2-8 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken breasts from bowl and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill breasts 4-5 minutes per side, until chicken is tender and juices run clear. Chicken is cooked when it reaches 165°F, using an instant-read thermometer. Set aside.
- Combine mango, avocado, romaine, cilantro, scallions and jalapeno in large bowl and toss with Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing. Plate out evenly.
- Slice chicken breasts and place on top of each salad.