Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1/2 cup Margaritaville Pineapple Chili-Lime Marinade
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 Mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 Avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 Head romaine lettuce, chopped or 1 package mixed greens
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Scallions, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, diced (optional)
- Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing
chicken breasts in a bowl, top with Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime
Marinade. Cover and refrigerate at
least 2-8 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil
- Remove chicken breasts from bowl and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill breasts 4-5 minutes per side, until chicken is tender and juices
run clear. Chicken is cooked when
it reaches 165°F, using an instant-read thermometer. Set aside.
- Combine mango, avocado, romaine, cilantro, scallions and jalapeno in
large bowl and toss with Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing. Plate out evenly.
Slice chicken breasts and place on top of each salad.