Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings
- 12 whole chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Mesquite Rub
- 1 1/2 cups Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place wings in a large bowl with Margaritaville Mesquite Rub and toss to coat.
- Lay the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast on the middle rack of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn the wings over and cook another 20 minutes until skin is golden brown and internal temperature is 165 degrees F using an instant-read thermometer.
- Transfer cooked wings to a large bowl with Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce and toss to coat.