- 2 ½ cups Margaritaville Jerk Marinade
- 1 ½ lbs. chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- ¼ cup Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl, top with Margaritaville Jerk Marinade and refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat grill for low heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Arrange chicken on grill and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken wings on one side for 20 minutes, then turn and brush with Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce. Continue grilling for an additional 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear and internal temperature reads 165°F on an instant-read thermometer.