- 2 lbs. chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 cup Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade
- ¾ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Using a food processor, pulse pistachios and bread crumbs.
- Dip tenderloins in Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade then in pistachio mixture, coating them well.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Sear tenderloins 1 minute per side and transfer to a greased cooking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165° on an instant-read thermometer.