- 2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Mesquite BBQ Rub
- 3/4 lb. thin-cut chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. flour or cornmeal
- 1 pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 lb. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread Margaritaville Mesquite BBQ Rub onto plate and press each side of chicken breast into rub to season.
- Heat large skillet over high heat, add oil and cook chicken 2 minutes on each side until it reaches 165 degrees F using an instant-read thermometer. Chop chicken.
- Spread flour or cornmeal on a clean, flat surface and stretch pizza dough over it. Put pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Sprinkle chopped chicken, Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce, cheese and red onions over pizza dough.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until crisp and bubbly brown on top.