Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 8 large scallops
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 Tbsp. Margaritaville Mesquite BBQ Rub
- 4 pineapple slices
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Sprinkle both sides of each slice of bacon with the Mesquite BBQ Rub.
- Place bacon on baking sheet and cook for 12 minutes, leaving it slightly undercooked.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each scallop and secure with a toothpick.
- Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add scallops and sear about 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, grill pineapple slices 3-5 minutes per side.
- To serve, lay pineapple slices on plate, top each with a scallop and sprinkle with extra Mesquite BBQ Rub.