- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 4 Tbsp. Margaritaville Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 package dinner rolls
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 Bread & Butter pickle slices
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine ground beef, BBQ sauce, rub and bread crumbs in a small bowl and mix well.
- Form beef mixture into 9 small patties, using your thumb to form an indent in the center of each, to prevent shrinking.
- Grill patties until both sides have grill marks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and transfer patties to oven for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve sliders on dinner rolls and finish each with desired toppings.