- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Margaritaville Original BBQ Sauce
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Combine turkey, Margaritaville Calypso Rub, egg and breadcrumbs, kneading until well blended.
- Divide turkey mixture into four equal portions and form into patties.
- Cook on preheated grill for about 5 minutes.
- Flip burger then brush on Margaritaville Original BBQ Sauce and cook for another 5 minutes or until burgers are done. Burgers are done when center reads 165°F on an instant-read thermometer.