Shredded BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- 2 ½ lbs. boneless pork roast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups brewed Margaritaville Pirate Gold Coffee
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. bourbon whiskey
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 bottle Margaritaville Original BBQ Sauce, plus more to taste
- 12 sandwich rolls, lightly buttered and toasted
- Sliced pickles
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Place seasoned roast, Margaritaville Pirate Gold Coffee, Worcestershire sauce, bourbon whiskey, garlic, beef broth, water, onion and crushed red pepper in slow cooker set to low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Transfer roast to large cutting board and discard liquid. Shred roast into strands using two forks and return meat to slow cooker. Stir in Margaritaville Original BBQ Sauce and continue cooking on low.
- After 1 to 3 hours, mix in additional Margaritaville BBQ Sauce to taste.
- Serve on toasted rolls with sliced pickles.