- 2, 1lb. pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- 2 ½ cups Margaritaville Original BBQ Sauce
- Place tenderloins in a bowl and season with rub. Cover and refrigerate for 2-8 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Grill tenderloins for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- With approximately 4 minutes of cooking time remaining, brush tenderloins with half the Margaritaville Original BBQ sauce and cook for remaining 4 minutes.
- Remove pork from grill and let set for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with remaining BBQ sauce.