- 12 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained
- 3 lbs. pork tenderloin, silver skin removed, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- 1/2 ripe pineapple, cored and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and cut into 1" pieces
- 2/3 cup Margaritaville Agave Nectar
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat broiler with rack about 8" from heat source.
- Put pork and Margaritaville Calypso Rub in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Evenly threat each skewer with pork, pineapple and red pepper pieces.
- Wrap exposed ends of skewers with aluminum foil to prevent scorching.
- Mix Margaritaville Agave Nectar and vinegar for glaze.
- Broil skewers, turning occasionally and brushing well with glaze during last 2 minutes, until pork is slightly pink inside and reaches 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 8 minutes.