Calypso Fish Tacos with Salsa
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- 3, 8 oz. cod filets, or other mild white fish
- 6 oz. shredded cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- Margaritaville Salsa
- Avocado slices
- Combine lime juice, olive oil and Margaritaville Calypso Rub. Rub mixture on both sides of fish. Place in a shallow dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Brush fish with olive oil and grill 4 minutes on each side for medium-well.
- In a bowl, mix cabbage and Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing, toss to coat.
- Top each tortilla with cabbage mixture, Margaritaville Salsa and avocado slices. Finish by topping evenly with cooked fish.