- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Margaritaville Tequila
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. honey
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Margaritaville Mesquite BBQ Rub
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Salsa
- Margaritaville Habanero Lime Hot Sauce (optional)
- Combine olive oil, tequila, lime juice, lime zest, garlic and honey in a mixing bowl to make marinade. Whisk to combine.
- Add marinade and chicken breasts to a 1-gallon freezer bag. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 6 hours to overnight.
- Divide romaine among four large salad bowls.
- Top evenly with avocados, tomatoes, black beans, corn and cilantro.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Spread Mesquite BBQ Rub on plate, pat chicken breasts dry then press each side of chicken breast into rub to season.
- Rub grill grates will paper towel dipped in vegetable oil or spray with non-flammable cooking spray.
- Grill chicken breasts, covered, 2-3 minutes per side, turning only once, until internal temperature reaches 165° on an instant-read thermometer.
- Slice chicken breasts and divide evenly among salad bowls.
- Top with Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Salsa
- Serve salad with lime wedges and Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Sprinkle with Margaritaville Habanero Lime Hot Sauce, if desired.