- 1, 8oz. package Margaritaville Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Blue Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe pineapple, cut into half inch slices
- Cook Margaritaville Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Margaritaville Blue Agave Nectar, olive oil, lime juice and cinnamon and whisk to blend.
- Preheat grill for high-heat and lightly oil grate.
- Lightly brush pineapple slices with agave mixture and grill 3-5 minutes on one side, basting once or twice. Flip and repeat.
- Top each pineapple slice with a piece of shrimp and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve warm.