Jerk Marinated Grilled Salmon
- 4 Salmon fillets
- Margaritaville Jerk Marinade
- 1 package rice pilaf or other flavored rice, cooked
- 1 bunch asparagus, cooked
- Place salmon fillets in a large bowl, top with Margaritaville Jerk Marinade. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove salmon fillets from bowl and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill fillets for 6-8 minutes per side, until fish flakes easily with fork. Fish is cooked when it reaches 150°F, using an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve with rice pilaf and asparagus.