- Two 8 oz. boxes Margaritaville Sunset Shrimp Scampi
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz buffalo sauce
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 3 green onions, plus some for garnish
- Cook Margaritaville Sunset Shrimp Scampi as directed on packaging.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, buffalo sauce, half of the Mexican cheese and green onions.
- When shrimp is done cooking, chop into small pieces and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Add mixture to oven safe dish, top with remaining Mexican cheese and bake at 400ºF until warmed throughout and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onion and enjoy with Margaritaville tortilla chips.