Sunset Shrimp and Grits
- 1, 8oz. package Margaritaville Sunset Shrimp Scampi
- 4 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup stone-ground grits
- 1 ½ Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Bring water to a boil. Add salt, pepper and grits. Cook grits until water is absorbed, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and cheese.
- Meanwhile, cook Margaritaville Sunset Shrimp Scampi according to package directions.
- Stir chopped parsley into shrimp skillet.
- Spoon grits into serving bowls. Top with shrimp mixture. Serve immediately.