- One 8oz. Margaritaville Sunset Shrimp Scampi
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 package ready-made artisan pizza dough
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Dried parsley flakes
- Cook shrimp as directed on packaging.
- Once fully cooked, remove shrimp from sauce and set aside.
- Melt butter and brush on top of pizza dough.
- Add half mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning to dough.
- Heavily brush scampi sauce over the dough.
- Place your shrimp on the dough and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake as directed (350ºF for 15-18 minutes) or until dough rises, cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and brush another layer of scampi sauce on top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & parsley flakes.