Sunset Shrimp Scampi with Zoodles
- 1 package Margaritaville Sunset Shrimp Scampi
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- Prepare Sunset Shrimp Scampi according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, using a spiralizer, make zucchini noodles.
- Remove shrimp from pan, reserving the sauce.
- Place the pan with the scampi sauce over medium heat, add in bell peppers and sauté for 8 minutes.
- Add zucchini noodles and tomatoes to pan and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Split zucchini mixture into two bowls and top with shrimp to serve.