- 1 package Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- ½ jalapeno, minced with ribs and seeds removed (if desired)
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Cook Island Lime Shrimp according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, prepare homemade pico by adding tomato, white and green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl and tossing to combine.
- Assemble tacos by topping tortillas with lettuce, avocado and shrimp and pico.