Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1, 8oz. package Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp
- 4, 6” soft flour tortillas
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ cup tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup avocadoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp. jalapeno, diced
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Prepare Island Lime Shrimp according to package directions.
- Split cooked shrimp and half the cheese among tortillas.
- Roll tortillas to close and place in a baking dish.
- Brush tortillas lightly with melted butter and bake 8 minutes.
- Top enchiladas with remaining cheese and bake another 2-3 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Transfer enchiladas to plates and top with sauce from shrimp, tomatoes, avocadoes, jalapenos and sour cream.