Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1, 8 oz. package Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1, 15oz. package frozen gnocchi
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- 2 Tbsp. grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tsp. fresh lemon juice
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add zucchini, summer squash and garlic
and season with salt and pepper. Cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp to skillet and continue to cook according to
- With 2 minutes left to cook the shrimp, add tomatoes and finish cooking, stirring
Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook gnocchi
according to package instructions.
Reserving ½ cup cooking liquid, drain gnocchi and transfer to
skillet with shrimp and veggies. Toss and add enough
cooking liquid to create a sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil, cheese, butter and lemon to serve.