- One 8 oz. package Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp
- 2 cups white rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Add cilantro to cooked rice. Mix and set aside.
- Cook Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp according to package directions.
- Once shrimp has been cooking for 4-5 minutes, add onions, peppers, peas and mushrooms to pan, continuing to cook for remaining time per shrimp package.
- Evenly portion rice on two plates and top with shrimp, vegetables and sauce.