- One 8 oz. package Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp
- 2 cups orzo pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup mixed peppers
- 1 cup smoked sausage, diced (as mild or spicy as you like)
- 8 mussels or clams
- 1/2 cup shrimp broth
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 strands Saffron
- Cook the shrimp according to the directions on the box.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the pasta and simmer, covered until mussels or clams open.
- Add the pasta and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve in a platter with fresh crisp bread.