Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1, 10oz. package Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups prepared shredded coleslaw
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup shelled edamame, cooked
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- ½ cup salted peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Prepare the dressing by combining honey and next 9 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a fork until peanut butter is dissolved. Set aside.
- Combine coleslaw and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Top the coleslaw mixture with the dressing, tossing to coat evenly. Set aside so the vegetable can soak up the dressing.
- Meanwhile, prepare Calypso Coconut Shrimp according to package directions.