Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1 package Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 plantains, thinly sliced
- 2 cups white rice, cooked
- Prepare Calypso Coconut Shrimp and Mango Chutney Dippin’ Sauce (included) according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil over medium-high heat in large skillet.
- Add plantain slices to hot oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and fry 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove plantains to a paper-towel lined plate.
- Divide cooked rice into two bowls, top with cooked shrimp, fried plantains and Mango Chutney to serve.