- 1, 10 oz. package Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp
- 4 skewers
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. red onion, diced
- ½ Tbsp. jalapeno, seeded and diced
- ½ tsp. garlic, minced
- zest and juice of half a lime
- ½ tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook shrimp according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine mango, cilantro, red onion, jalapeno and garlic in medium bowl and toss to combine.
- Add lime zest, lime juice, olive oil and salt to mango mixture and toss again to coat evenly.
- Once shrimp are done, remove from oven and divide evenly among skewers.
- Serve shrimp skewers over mango salad.