- 1, 10 oz. package Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1 pouch Mango Chutney Dipping Sauce, included with shrimp
- 1/4 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup pineapple, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1/4 Mandarin orange segments
- Cook Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp and thaw Mango Chutney pouch according to package directions.
- Combine greens and Mango Chutney in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add strawberries, pineapple and toss to coat.
- Place tossed greens in serving bowl and top each with orange segments, coconut shrimp and shredded coconut.