- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1, 4-5lb. lean boneless pork roast, trimmed of excess fat
- Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade
- 12-16 corn tortillas
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced
- Cotija cheese, for topping
- Cilantro, for topping
- Preheat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add pork and sear until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork to a slow cooker and add bottle of Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, if pork is easy to shred with a fork, it is done. Transfer to a plate and shred.
- Top each tortilla with shredded pork, cabbage, cilantro and cheese.