Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Margaritaville Mesquite Rub
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut sweet potatoes into ¼” thick fries.
- Place fries in a large bowl, sprinkle with Mesquite Rub and toss to coat.
- Coat two baking sheets with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Arrange fries in a single layer on the baking sheets and coat the fries with more vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Bake fries for 10 minutes.
- Flip fries and spritz with cooking spray.
- Bake another 8 minutes, until golden brown.