- 1, 10oz. package Margaritaville Baja Buffalo Shrimp
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ¼ - ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup tomato, diced
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Cook Margaritaville Baja Buffalo shrimp according to package directions.
- Place chopped romaine and blue cheese dressing in mixing bowl, toss until romaine is completely coated with dressing.
- Add celery and tomatoes and toss.
- Using tongs, place salad mixture on platter and top with sauced shrimp.
- Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles over shrimp and salad.