- 1, 10oz. package Margaritaville Baja Buffalo Shrimp
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ¼ - ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup tomato, diced
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Cook Margaritaville Baja Buffalo shrimp according to package
- Place chopped romaine and blue cheese dressing in mixing bowl, toss
until romaine is completely coated with dressing.
- Add celery and tomatoes and toss.
Using tongs, place salad mixture on platter and top with sauced
- Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles over shrimp and salad.