Buffalo Shrimp w/ Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1, 10oz. package Margaritaville Baja Buffalo Shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles, divided
- ½ cup half and half
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook Margaritaville Baja Buffalo Shrimp according to package directions.
- While the shrimp is baking, whisk mayonnaise, ¼ cup of blue cheese crumbles, half and half, sour cream (or yogurt), lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, if using, in a small bowl until well mixed.
- Top blue cheese dressing with remaining blue cheese crumbles.
- Toss the baked shrimp in the Baja Buffalo sauce included in the shrimp package.
- Serve shrimp with dressing on the side for dipping.