Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 2, 10 oz. packages Margaritaville Baja Buffalo Shrimp
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1, 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Ranch dressing of choice
- 2 oz. Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly coat corn with cooking spray and grill for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Margaritaville Baja Buffalo Shrimp according to package directions.
- Cut corn from ears and place in a large bowl with cooked shrimp, lettuce, green onions, cilantro, black beans and tomatoes. Drizzle with lime juice and ranch dressing. Toss to coat.
- Divide tortilla chips among 6 shallow bowls and top evenly with shrimp mixture.