- 1 package Margaritaville Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup green pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 ears corn, cooked
- ¼ cup Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Cook Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine romaine, cucumber, tomato, green pepper and red onion in large bowl and toss to mix.
- Slice corn off cobs and add kernels to salad.
- Divide salad mixture into bowls for serving, top with cooked shrimp and sauce from shrimp and drizzle each salad with 2 Tbsp. Cilantro Lime Dressing.