Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1, 13oz. bag Margaritaville Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 Pineapple, chopped
- 8 Slices Bacon, thick
- 1, 10 oz. package Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp
- 1/2 lb. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, layer chips on a cookie sheet and top evenly with peppers, onion,
avocado and pineapple.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat, until crisp.
- Drain bacon on a plate lined with paper towels. Break into pieces and sprinkle
- Scatter cooked shrimp over chips and finish with cheese and cilantro.
- Bake nachos until cheese is melted, about 7 minutes.