Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mixed pepper, diced (any blend of belle pepper)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, quartered
- Two 8 oz. packages Margaritaville Jammin Jerk Shrimp
- 6 asparagus spears, cooked and trimmed to 1 inch sticks
- 1/2 cup sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked and diced
- 2 cups of your favorite Pasta, cooked
- Saute the mushrooms and peppers in the oil until just tender.
- Add the shrimp and cook per the package directions.
- Add the asparagus and sweet potato and simmer until just heated.
- Place the cooked pasta in the microwave and heat for 1 minute.
- Toss the pasta with the shrimp and vegetables.
- Serve in a platter.