- 1, 8 oz. package Margaritaville Jammin’ Shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf sliced grilled or toasted French bread
- Cook Margaritaville Jammin’ Shrimp according to package directions. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add garlic, olive oil, tomatoes, green peppers, basil, salt and pepper to same skillet. Heat through for 1 minute
- To serve, spoon tomato mixture on slice of French bread and top with shrimp.