- 2lbs. grouper or other mild, white fish, cut into ½” cubes
- 8 limes, juiced
- 8 lemons, juiced
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 serrano chili, diced
- 2 large avocados, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Margaritaville Habanero Lime Hot Sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine grouper, lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice. Stir to combine and refrigerate 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and stir in tomato, onion, cilantro, chile, avocado and cucumber.
- Divide ceviche among chilled glasses and serve with tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle with Margaritaville Habanero Lime Hot Sauce, if desired.