- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- ¾ cup Margaritaville Cantina Style Medium Salsa
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 package prepared phyllo shells
- Margaritaville Habanero Lime Hot Sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Turn off heat.
- Add taco seasoning and salsa to skillet and mix until combined.
- Place phyllo shells on baking sheet, fill each with beef mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with Margaritaville Habanero Lime Hot Sauce for additional heat, if desired.