- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Mesquite BBQ Rub
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 large eggs, boiled and diced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 5 Tbsp. Margaritaville Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Preheat grill to medium-high and oil grate.
- Spread Mesquite BBQ Rub onto plate and press each side of chicken breast into rub to season.
- Grill chicken about 5-6 minutes per side or until it reaches 165°F using and instant-read thermometer.
- Slice chicken breast and set aside.
- To assemble salad, arrange rows of bacon, eggs, avocado, tomato and blue cheese over large bowl of romaine.
- Top salad with sliced chicken breast.
- Serve immediately with Cilantro Lime Dressing.