Jerk Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
- 6 large green bell peppers, tops and seeds removed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2, 8 oz. packages Margaritaville Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp
- 1 ½ links andouille sausage, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1, 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Blanch peppers in boiling water for 3 minutes and drain on paper towels.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onion until translucent.
- Stir in garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp and sausage and cook 5 minutes.
- Add rice and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and tomato sauce. Cook until thick, about 15-20 minutes.
- Fill peppers with shrimp mixture and place in greased baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.