Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- 1 cup Margaritaville Salsa (try Cantina Style or Cilantro Lime)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream (optional)
chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13” baking dish.
with Margaritaville Calypso Rub on both sides and pour Margaritaville Salsa
Bake at 375°F for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run
chicken evenly with cheese and continue baking for an additional 3-5 minutes or
until cheese is melted.
sour cream, if desired, and serve.