- ¼ lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup Margaritaville Salsa (we recommend Cantina Style Medium Salsa)
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 13 oz. bag tortilla chips (try Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips)
- 1 cup your favorite queso dip
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 5-6 green onions, sliced
- ⅓ cup guacamole
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- Sliced jalapenos to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Add Margaritaville Salsa and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix shredded cheeses together. Set aside.
- Arrange a layer of tortilla chips on an oven safe plate.
- Add ⅓ cup queso dip, then another layer of chips and another ⅓ cup queso, then final layer of chips with remaining queso. Top with remaining chips.
- Top with salsa-seasoned beef and remaining shredded cheese.
- Place nachos in oven and bake 9-10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove nachos from oven and add diced tomatoes and green onions.
- Top with guacamole, sour cream and desired amount of jalapenos.