Margaritaville Foods :: Seafood, Party Dips, Burgers: Margaritaville Foods Recipes
Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 2 ears corn, husked
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 lime, half juiced, half sliced
- 1/2 tsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until tender and slightly charred,
about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and cilantro in small bowl.
- When the corn is done and still warm, spread 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise mixture on
each ear and sprinkle with parmesan and Calypso Rub.
- Top with a squeeze of lime juice and serve with remaining lime wedges.