- 1 8 oz. box of Boomerang Shrimp
- 1 cup rice
- 1/4 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame, unshelled
- 1/4 matchstick carrots
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare shrimp according to package directions, reserving warm sauce packet.
- Add cooked rice to a bowl and top with sliced cucumber, matchstick carrots, edamame, and sliced avocado.
- Toss cooked shrimp and Boomerang sauce, tossing to coat lightly.
- Add to rice and drizzle remaining sauce on top.
- Top with green onion.