Boomerang Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 4 oz. rice noodles
- 1, 8 oz. box Margaritaville Boomerang Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup celery, thinly sliced
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare shrimp according to package directions, reserving warm sauce packet.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add carrots, celery, onion, broccoli, soy sauce and garlic to pan.
- Cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in cooked shrimp and Boomerang sauce, tossing to coat evenly.