Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Habanero Lime Hot Sauce, divided
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced onion, avocado or other desired toppings
- Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, 1 Tbsp. hot sauce, salt and pepper until well-mixed.
- Divide turkey mixture into four equal portions and form into patties.
- Cook burgers on preheated grill for 6-7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
- While burgers are cooking, combine mayonnaise and remaining tablespoon of hot sauce in a small dish until mixed.
- To serve, place burgers and desired toppings on hamburgers buns and top with spicy mayonnaise.